3D rendering or 3D modeling is a hard job if you want to make it perfect. 3D rendering is a job where a CPU must carry the important parts along with it. AMD Ryzen can solve all of your problems. Now, there are certain limitations or certain requirements are needed. What are those?
- NVME PCIe Drives: If your ambition is to do 3D rendering on your device, then nothing can replace this option. Make sure, your device supports NVME PCIe M.2. It is a small device attached to your motherboard and works as a replacement for many devices. It can reduce your expenses and power consumption.
- Motherboard Size: Motherboard size is the next option to choose. Motherboard Size must be adjustable to your CPU. Large compared to cup can generate extra heat and may destroy your circuits.
- Memory Expansion: Always choose a motherboard or a processor where you can expand your memory by expanding RAM. Generally, DDR2 3200 can solve this but before all of these, make sure you have a multi-thread CPU. High chipset set-up can ensure the long-lasting nature of your CPU.
- CPU Socket: CPU sockets are helping by connecting the motherboard to other systems. This bridge connection needs to be powerful. Nowadays, AM4 is best as a socket.
- GPU Numbers: GPU Numbers decides whether a device can support a game or 3D render or not. Day by day, high quality with high-resolution images will be available. So, you need extra slots for this. You need a motherboard that can provide you extra space for GPU and PCIe for the future.
As you can see, these are the 5 important points, you must keep in mind while selecting a processor for 3D rendering. But we have the 2 best AMD recommendations for you. One is AMD Ryzen 9 3900X and Ryzen 7 3700X.
Ryzen 9 3900X
It has an AM4 PCIe socket Which will give you an amazing performance rate constantly. The device is a 12 core and 24 threads multi-thread device. The speed of the processor is 4.6 GHz. With Prism Stock cooling system will help you to generate constant smooth performance.
Ryzen 7 3700X
It has an AM4 socket too. The 8 core and 16 threads will give you a super-fast experience. The maximum speed, it can achieve is 4.4 GHz. Wraith Prism is present in this processor too. The TDP of this device is 105 watts.
So, these two devices, AMD Ryzen 9 3900X and AMD Ryzen 7 3700X will be the best preferences for your device if you want to draw 3D rendering. You can check the AMD income statement at https://www.webull.com/income-statement/nasdaq-amd before investing.